Financial professional development programs
Participate in workshops and webinars as well as in-depth coaching programs that help you expand and grow your business.
Gain access to RBC’s timely, independent fundamental research from more than 70 senior analysts covering more than 1,000 companies in select industry segments.
Access research with our robust online tool that connects you with some of the industry’s most respected research and product organizations covering a comprehensive range of topics.
Sales ideas and marketing
- Financial professional resume – custom one-page summary of skills, experience and value proposition.
- Broadridge Advisor Solutions – complimentary access to more than 3,000 resources you can fully brand with your photo, contact details and other information. This online service offers educational content and marketing tools for more than 1,700 topics in 10 major business subjects. Take advantage of complimentary eNewsletters, one-to-one seminars and eCard/email composer.
- Marketing Minute – periodic marketing ideas and campaigns.
- Investor’s Edge – quarterly product-neutral educational newsletter you can customize.
- Retirement Plan Update and Plan Sponsor Digest – quarterly newsletters you can customize.
- Marketing campaigns – turnkey programs featuring service opportunities, how to take action and tools.
- Fact sheets – informative, objective and concise treatment of key concepts.
- Product brochures – may be ordered with firm name and contact information.
Attend our events to connect with industry leaders, learn more about best-in-class resources available at RBC, gain actionable ideas for your business and network with your peers.