Attracting and retaining clients in today’s competitive marketplace may depend (at least in part) on how well you differentiate your business. But how do you do that operationally?
One way is to offer value-added services. Another is to help simplify your clients’ financial lives. A third is to expand the financial services you offer.
You can quickly and easily accomplish all three differentiation strategies by delivering our innovative cash management solutions.
RBC Cash Management Account
The new RBC Cash Management Account, available only from RBC Clearing & Custody, is designed to help clients achieve their goals related to saving and spending money efficiently and effectively.
RBC recently improved the Cash Management Account online and mobile capabilities your clients can take advantage of today, including:
- ATM fee waivers and expanded ATM access
- Access to our improved online money movement capabilities
- Debit/ATM card controls and security management, such as free two-way fraud text alerts and online/mobile debit card controls
- Automated bill pay
- Mobile check deposit
- Google PayTM and Apple Pay® mobile wallets
These capabilities are in addition to long-standing cash management features previously available from RBC including a cash sweep offering, up to $5 million in FDIC coverage, no foreign transaction fees, check writing and more.
RBC Insured Deposits program
Our cash sweep solution, RBC Insured Deposits, offers immediate liquidity and up to $5 million in FDIC insurance per client in each insurable capacity.
This program makes it easy for your clients to enjoy the following advantages:
- Sweep up to $5 million into FDIC-insured interest-bearing accounts at different banks—all managed for your clients by RBC
- Access to a range of prequalified banks to custody your clients’ cash
- Earn competitive interest rates
- Maintain immediate cash liquidity for trading opportunities or other needs